Adding IP Camera URLs
- You have an IPCamera that is configured and can be viewed in your web browser.
- You have the URL, username and password (if necessary) to access the IP camera.
- If you are viewing your IP camera outside your network, you will have to setup a dynamic DNS service and/or port forwarding to remotely access it.
- Click the Camera settings icon in the menu and setup your camera URL (see below)
- Enter the camera URL, click add, and check the button beside the camera you want to view.
- You can enter and store up to 3 cameras.